Training Centre Manager
Permanent Role – 37.50 hours per week
£25,000 – £28,000 plus bonus and company car
This is an absolutely fantastic opportunity to join an organisation whose roots and company values are firmly linked in giving back to their local community to increase awareness and fundamentally help to save lives.
The company is a leading private healthcare company within the Northwest who due to continued growth is seeking a Training Centre Manager to shape, lead and grow the training department.
The leadership team are keen to allow the successful candidate to work autonomously to reach desired outcomes and revenue goals but with continuous support from truly passionate and inspired people. They are extremely experienced individuals whom you will learn and develop with to create something unique and rewarding.
This kind of role does not come around that often and I am very excited to speak to candidates that feel this role could suit their skill set.
What you will be doing:
You will be identifying different methods of attracting clients to fill the training calendar to ensure that courses are fully booked. This will involve meeting with customers face to face and sourcing future opportunities through introductions and networking. You will be tasked with utilising social media platforms to raise brand awareness as well as deal with the constant referrals and warm leads. You will have management and leadership skills and the ability to set out a plan for success and execute it. This role is suited to someone who has great interpersonal skills, with a background in account management and upselling.
This will be a key role within the company as you will be the face of the training department and some of the key tasks will be:
· Manage the day-to-day running of the training centre.
· Ensure the correct training equipment is stocked and ready for use.
· Work with the instructors to roster instructor availability against the booked courses.
· Manage the candidate through their training journey.
· Source work and further customers.
· Ensure training records are kept, ensuring all employees and contractors receive the correct training to enable them to provide an excellent service, including the managing and completing of training renewals.
· Work closely with the senior management team to take an active role in shaping and leading the direction of the training centre.
This is a flavour of what the role will entail but it really is an opportunity to make the role your own and I will be able to go into more detail.
Some of the benefits include:
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
I look forward to speaking with you.