Senior Web Developer, £50,000, Belfast 2x per week
Pearson Carter are currently working with a digital agency who are looking to expand their .NET Development team with someone who also has experience with CMS systems such as Umbraco, Drupal or Kentico. They are a company who has a passion for web technology and showcase this in their amazing work with hundreds of reputable global clients. They are working with the latest .NET and CMS technologies and their continuous growth has meant they are looking to expand their .NET Development team! They are looking for someone who has extensive experience working with Microsoft .NET and knowledge of CMS’.
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity!
- Configuration of Umbraco CMS and development of MVC, .Net Core websites
- Liaise with teams/individuals to develop and refine high-level design concepts
- Implementation of application logic and back-end database structures
- Will be expected to mentor junior members of the ream and help drive innovation, efficiency and high standards
- Extensive experience working with .NET & C#
- Solid understanding of CMS platforms, Umbraco is preferable.
They offer an excellent salary package: £50,000 + multiple potential bonuses.
The client is based in Belfast and they are looking for someone to be in office 2 times a week.
Applications are welcome from professionals with .NET and CMS experience.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Microsoft .Net, .NET, .NET Core, C#, Umbraco, CMS, Drupal, Sitecore, Kentico, Full Stack, Senior .NET Engineer, Software Engineer, Full Stack Software Engineer, Belfast, Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Dublin, United Kingdom, UK, UK Wide, Hybrid, Remote.