Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Salary: Up to £42,000 + £6,000 car allowance
Our award-winning client, based in Surrey, has been operating as a successful Signage company for over 30 years. They pride themselves in their creative team and energy which has been reflected in their work and reputation.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, they are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to actively market the company’s products and services to maximise profitability and ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Recognise opportunities to maximise sales/profits and meet monthly sales targets
- Actively promote the company’s USP’s
- Manage/follow up sales enquiries
- Meet with clients and stakeholders to discuss new projects
- Provide sign solution proposals and submit quotations to meet clients specific requirements
- Obtain prices from suppliers
- Liaise with the graphics team to produce artwork for client
- Understand the capacity of all areas of business and set realistic timescales for works.
- Prepare fully detailed job pack to forward works into Production
- Progress contacts, quotes, jobs and invoices on Clarity Pro
- Continuous promotion/development of new products and initiatives.
The perfect candidate:
- IT literate with knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Experience of Clarity Pro (desirable)
- Knowledge of graphic design processes and ability to understand drawings and floor plans
- Excellent customer and supplier relations focus
- Professional appearance and manner
- Works well under pressure and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar Project Manager position within signage
- Experience working with the construction sector would be ideal
- Knowledge of sign manufacture processes
- Valid CSCS card
- Full Driving Licence