Digital Project Manager ”£60,000 – £70,000 – Hybrid
My Client an award-winning Corporate Communications Agency looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their London based team.
As a Digital Project Manager, you take pride in delivering multiple websites on time, in budget and to exceptional quality. You are a dynamic leader and will be involved throughout the project lifecycle, from estimating, project initiation, through planning and control to implementation. You will be working on exciting and sometimes challenging projects alongside an award-winning team of industry specialists, developers, account managers and designers. The role therefore provides extensive opportunities for you to grow and develop your career.
Skills and Experience:
- Five years website project management experience (ideally corporate websites)
- Excellent knowledge and experience of website design, usability and management of copy and content creation
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure to deadlines
- Experience of Waterfall and Agile delivery methods
- Proven track record of effective time management
- Excellent written communication, attention to detail and diplomacy
- Confident and effective client communication skills
- Specific knowledge and experience of managing online (or printed) corporate reports
- Effective day-to-day management of website projects
- Creation and management of build budgets, ensuring project profitability
- Effective project planning and risk management
- Documentation of user requirements and functional specifications
- Produce all project life-cycle documentation, including project plans, risk registers and lessons learnt reports
- Management of client expectations
- Primary communication channel between the client, internal teams and third parties
- Effective management of internal project team, including design, development
- Experience of working with and managing remote build teams
If this is an interest,please get in touch ASAP with Joely Knox!