An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join high quality, reputble independent Estate Agent in the Kings Heath area of Birmingham
The successful Lettings Negotiator will be experienced within a current lettings role and ideally have some experience of the local market. You will have a natural way with people and have the customer journey at the forefront of all you do.
Property Manager – Benefits
- A basic salary of up to £30,000
- Funded team events.
- Free Parking
- Pension / Childcare Vouchers
- Business mileage
- Future opportunity to learn to value if desired
Property Manager – Duties
- Organising pre tenancy paperwork
- Uploading properties onto main portals
- Registering applicants and dealing with walk ins
- Handling tenancy renewals and amendments
- Property Management of the portfolio supporting both landlord and tenant through the life cycle of the tenancy.
- Supporting with front end lettings booking and conducting viewings in a professional manner to ensure best results
- Providing an exceptional level of service at all times
- Working within a small team you will be an integral part of the lettings department therefore the right person will be looking to be part of a strong team, looking for longevity and be willing to support and get involved in a variety of duties to ensure smooth running of the department.
Lettings Negotiator – Experience Needed
- Experience within a similar role such a property management or lettings negotiation is advantageous.
- Previous experience of using Microsoft office packages
- You must be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle
You will be driven and keen to progress your career within the lettings industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Lettings Negotiator looking to join one of the best companies in the area.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.