Project Coordinator needed in Slough.
The hourly rate is £17.86ph PAYE
This is a temporary role
The reference number is: RQ1123473
The successful candidate will support the Project Lead to administer and coordinate the project. The successful candidate will need to be flexible in their approach and be able to undertake both routine and ad-hoc tasks to a high standard and in a timely manner.
We are able to facilitate, and currently expect this position to be, a hybrid of home and office working.
- Support the Project Lead with delivery of the project programme by providing clear and relevant information
- Schedule and arrange meetings
- Take minutes, collate agendas and disseminate papers
- Be the main point of contact
- Complete financial transactions such as: raising and payment of purchase orders, invoices, recharges and journal transactions using the Agresso financial system.
- Collate finance data for the project’s finance reporting procedures.
Due to high volumes of CVs received, we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk