A Dental Practice known for its amazing services has let us know about a new Private Associate Dentist role that has become available in Bangor
About the role:
- Part-Time role – Thrice a week
- Well-Established Private Patient list to be Inherited + Accepting more!
- GREAT PRIVATE EARNING POTENTIAL
- A Large support network of clinicians + Local referral networks + Latest equipment
- In house CPD events + Professional growth + Sponsored Education
- Private Practice – currently using Dentally Software
- Well-established practice with Modern, Spacious surgeries
- Well-equipped with Digital x-rays, CBCT Scanner, Microscope, and more!
- Practice offers: General and complex cosmetics dentistry including Endodontics, Ortho, Invisalign, Periodontics, and all aspects of General Dentistry
- Friendly team of associates and fully-trained qualified professional support staff
- Parking available nearby + ease of access via public transportation
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9800 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs