A Dental Practice known for its amazing services has let us know about a new Orthodontic Therapist role that has become available near Normanton.
This practice is looking for a candidate that prides in going above and beyond whilst also providing clients with a high-level service.
About the role:
- Ortho Therapist role – Part-Time or Full-Time
- Self Employed – £28 per hour // Employed – £25 per hour
- VERY BUSY LISTS AVAILABLE FROM DAY 1
- Area Manager is very friendly and approachable – willing to help at all times!
- Looking for the right candidate to fill position
- Mixed Practice – Offering both NHS and Private
- Well-equipped with Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo, CBCT Scanner and more
- Fully Digital Practice using Orthotrac Software – training provided
- Tight-knit and Supportive team – including Orthodontic Specialists on-site
- On-site Parking available
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9800 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs