Class Act Teaching Services are currently looking for a short term paternity leave cover at the start of the new term beginning in January 2024.
The school is looking for an interested Maths Teacher available to teach students between Key Stage 3 and 4. The school is a great school to work with it receiving good ratings over the last few Ofsted inspections and is committed to improve. By teaching at this school you will be working through a planned curriculum where both students and teachers are valued and safeguarded. If you feel this position is for you please check the requirements for the role below.
As the ideal Maths Teacher for this role, you will:
- Possess strong knowledge of the Maths curriculum at the KS3 and KS4 levels
- Be able to plan and deliver engaging, differentiated lessons
- Upkeep a clean, tidy, and considerate classroom environment
- Display a strong, mentoring personality toward students
- Cultivate positive relationships with students, working to inspire good behaviour and a passion for learning
- Cooperate with and support your colleagues and additional classroom staff
- Be able to accurately assess and report on your students, and articulate solutions to their difficulties
- Comply with and implement the school’s policies, and take part in their supportive educational ethos
Requirements for this role:
- Recent mainstream school-based experience teaching Maths
- A relevant Maths degree is desirable
- To hold a QTS in the UK
- Good communication skills
Why Class Act Teaching Services?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Oxfordshire, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Class Act Teaching Services are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and are proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today!