Hybrid Senior Frontend Developer £50k
Pearson Carter are working with a leading provider of enterprise software applications to their global clientele. The exponential growth this company has had over the last year has led them to a point where they are creating new applications and redesigning existing ones. They are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to assist with this within their development team who will help implement a cloud focused new strategy under new leadership.
- Contributing to requirements, designs, UX, tools and technology for their products.
- Participating in planning, estimation, story elaboration, product/design/code reviews, test planning, retrospectives, and release activities.
- Producing well structured, re-usable, robust, scalable, maintainable, and well documented code.
- Delivering compelling user experiences for their applications using ASP.NET MVC and Vue.js.
- Creating reusable components that can be auto tested and meet the unique look and feel of their applications.
- 3+ years’ industry experience in business web application development – complex data capture forms, validation, business rules and high volume data entry.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- A successful candidate will have an eye for detail, a good understanding of best practices, as well as delivered great user experiences in business applications.
- Experience with a Vue.js and associated tooling and libraries (e.g. Vite).
- Familiarity with the implementation of reusable controls aligned to style guidelines.
- Ability to write clean, readable and easily maintainable code.
- Experience with the latest browser DevTools.
- A strong understanding of HTTP its best practice usage.
- Working experience of web application authentication methods.
- Knowledge of testing client side code.
- Proficient understanding of version control using Git and / or TFS and associated workflows.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Have developed UI within an ASP.NET MVC architecture and its related technologies.
- Implementation of design systems / style guides.
- Have been involved in UX/UI design.
- Implementation experience of web accessibility standards.
- Globalisation of UI.
Salary + Benefits
They offer an excellent salary of up to £50,000.
The company has an office based in Glasgow where you’d be expected on-site twice a week.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com.