A SEN school in Merton is looking for a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA). You will be working with the secondary class and will be responsible for delivering pre-planned lessons. Pupils in your class will have complex needs inclusive of autism (ASD), PMLD and communication needs (SLCN).
· Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to start ASAP
· £100-£120 per day, dependent on experience
· Hours are 8:30am-4:00pm
The successful Higher Level Teaching Assistant will have:
· At least 3 months’ experience supporting special and additional needs, especially autism (ASD), PMLD and communication needs (SLCN).
· Confidence in delivering engaging lessons
Perks of working through UCM:
· Holiday pay and pension available
· Free training courses provided
· Salary review after 12 weeks
· Continual support from our team of experienced consultants
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.