Pearson Carter are working a client who is a dynamic, forward thinking, Motorsport’s timing and data company, providing excellent services and solutions to an ever-increasing UK, European and International market. With over 25 years’ experience in the Motorsports industry, we have rapidly become a market leader and are seeking a driven individual to be a part of our continual succes
They are looking for a Full Stack Developer
· 2 to 3 years’ experience working with .NET technologies (C#, WPF, ASP.NET)
· Experience creating real-time applications using TCP/IP or WebSockets.
· Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases
· Knowledge of RESTFful, SPA, and MVC concepts and architectures.
· Semantic HTML5
· Version Control (Git/SVN)
· High analytical capability
· Good interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability and willingness to travel to different locations
· A current full UK driving licence Preferred Skills
· Knowledge of Project management methodologies – including Agile
· Experience developing for, and deploying to, cloud computing platforms (Azure/AWS)
· Embedded system development
· MS Office product
They offer an excellent salary of £35,000 to £45,000
This client is Remote or based in Staffordshire Hybrid
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on Luke@pearsoncarter.com or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com