Are you equipped with both technical expertise and strong communication abilities to take initiative?
Our Client has a rare opportunity within their aspiring Team, for a motivated and career-driven Estimation Engineer. This Role would provide for a progressive path towards Business Development, whilst working within a close-knit cultured dynamic.
Benefits for the Estimating Engineer:
”25 Days Holiday and Bank Holidays.
”Life Insurance cover.
”Generous Pension Contribution.
”Personal Development and Career Advancements.
What does the Role entail for the Estimating Engineer?
- Assisting in providing precise translations of customer drawings and specifications during the quotation process.
- Managing varied daily communications, ranging from Engineers to Buyers.
- Generating cost estimates for Crucial Components.
- The opportunity to liaise with internal overseas teams, as well as the opportunity for expense-paid client visits.
- A crucial On-Site role, involving coordinating and communicating effectively with the business development team.
As an Estimating Engineer, your skillset would include:
- The ability to interpret Engineering Drawings and complex BOM’s.
- Knowledge in Excel at an intermediate level.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills; being able to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Having an aptitude for attention to detail.
- Obtaining ERP Experience.
If this Estimating Engineer role is of interest to you, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with Jemma Bradshaw at Orion.