Customer Success Manager
£35,000 – £40,000
Leicester City Centre
Hybrid, 9AM – 5PM (Monday to Friday)
Are you a seasoned Customer Success professional who is looking to continue their team management experience in a buzzing, thriving environment?
If you are looking to join one of Leicester’s leading creative businesses… keep reading!
– Management of a busy, customer focused team
– Working collaboratively with all teams to solve service and support issues throughout the wider business
– Manage recruitment processes, both internally and externally for the Customer Service function
– Be accountable for reporting to the wider business on figures, SLA’s and metrics, as well as setting these expectations for your team.
– Consistently review and renew company policy regarding service and support, feeding back to stakeholders where improvements are needed.
– Support brand development and work with marketing to ensure this is achieved throughout the Success and Engagement function.
– Ensure the helpdesk is adequately managed for inbound queries
– Manage all escalations and resolve complaints in a timely manner, working to SLA’s and upholding company reputation.
Carry out team 1-2-1’s, performance reviews and absence management
Work with Sales in order to create a harmonious customer approach.
- Management of a team for a minimum of 5 years
- Can do approach with a willing attitude to get stuck in
- Experience within Service/Success previously
- Ability to multitask and navigate targets
- MUST lead from the front, doing the do is a big part of this role, and you must be able to give examples to the team by being on the frontline yourself.
Interested? Click apply today.