Job Title: Credit Controller
Location: Liverpool, hybrid working 3 days in the office 2 from home.
We have an exciting opportunity to join a well-established company that supplies housewares across Europe. As a Credit Controller you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth administration of credit notes and outstanding debts. Your attention to detail and dedication will be crucial in maintaining financial accuracy and timeliness.
As a Credit Controller you will:
- Raise credit notes.
- Effectively managing customer queries via telephone and email.
- Collaborate closely with our Sales Team.
- Proactively chase outstanding debts to secure timely payments.
- Send out overdue letters to encourage debt settlement.
- Responsively address a high volume of inquiries via phone and email.
- Generate monthly statements for review.
- Assist in the opening of new customer accounts.
- Receive customer payments and accurately recording them.
- Participate in monthly aged debt meetings.
- Monitor the accounts inbox for timely responses.
- Provide exceptional aftersales support.
- Utilise customer portals for efficient communication and data management.
- Experience working within an accounts receivable and/or credit control environment.
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and accountancy software
- Accurate, efficient, and organised with the ability to prioritize tasks as needed.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with external clients and internal colleagues.
- Professional, confident, and diplomatic when liaising with others.
- Hybrid working 3 days in the office 2 days from home (can work from home after 5 on office days to)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays – holiday allowance increases with years of service.
- Generous staff discounts.
- Free onsite parking.