Clerical Assistant needed in Ystrad Mynach.
The hourly rate is £10.98ph PAYE
This is a temporary role
The reference number is: 5240816
The successful candidate will:
- Arrange meetings and take minutes for multi-agency meetings including the Families First Board, Families First Leads, Quarterly Monitoring Meetings with our partners and Team Meetings
- Maintain our electronic closure records, ensuring they are processed, queries clarified and answered and uploaded onto our shared database
- Support the team with JAFF referral queries from professionals, checking the database and providing initial responses
- Answering phone calls/emails and supporting initial queries from professionals and members of the public
- Supporting the Families First CST with general administrative/clerical tasks related to the team
Due to high volumes of CVs received, we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk