Position: Business Development Manager – 3D POS
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Car Allowance
Our client, based in Derbyshire, is a successful family run company who specialise bespoke packaging and POS displays. They are technically advanced and work with some of the biggest brands across the world.
They are a looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their growing team. TO be successful in this role, you will have a proven track record of securing new business opportunities within the print and packaging industry. Experience selling 3D POS would be highly advantageous.
- To target, qualify and secure new business
- Achieve pre-agreed sales targets
- Service and support new accounts, developing strong key stakeholder relationships
- Organise site visits to potential and existing customers
- Produce monthly customer reports and new business reports
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure orders meet customer specifications
- Conduct on site meetings with existing and potential customers
- Communicate efficiently with all internal departments.
- Minimum 2 years’ Business Development experience within Packaging or 3D POS
- Have a proven track record of targeting, earning, and managing new business
- Full UK driving licence required
- Be numerate, literate and have strong analytical and computer skills
- Ability makes quick decisions, be reliable and a team player
- Possess excellent communication skills and time management skills
- Self-motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
If you have the desired experience and skillset, please get in touch and send over a copy of your CV.