Azure Data Engineer – Hybrid – up to 70k
Are you an experienced Azure Data Engineer?
Then this is a great opportunity for you as Pearson Carter is currently working with a leader organization within its industry. They are currently expanding their Azure Data Engineering team and looking for a specialist that has experience with IaaC (essential) but mostly strong experience with Azure, Data Lakes, Data Bricks.
- Craft Delta Lake-based Data Platforms in Azure Synapse and Microsoft Fabric.
- Develop compelling Power BI models and reports.
- Tackle on-prem SQL development, debugging, and enhancement identification.
- Fine-tune PySpark and Spark SQL notebooks for peak efficiency.
- Enjoy the support for your professional and personal development.
- Relevant demonstrable experience of deploying Data Lakehouse/Warehouse in the Azure Data Platform including Power BI, Synapse, Data Factory, SQL, Delta Lakes, Data Bricks, and PySpark.
- Strong understanding of API’s, integration, and CI/CD.
- Proficiency in data modelling and performance tuning.
- Relevant qualifications in the Microsoft realm are a plus.
- Experience delivering enterprise-level data platforms in Azure and surrounding technologies.
This is a permanent position and offers £45,000 – £70,000, depending on experience + hybrid working (2 a week) + 25 days holiday.
The Data Engineer client has got an office in Essex with a flexible work environment where working from home 2-3 times per week is possible.
How to Apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on email@example.com or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Data Bricks, Data Lakes, Data warehouse, Data WH, Python, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke, Essex, Kent, London, Surrey, West Essex, East Essex, Data Engineering